Wednesday, 10 May 2017

lets Hope - better things are coming : mixed media canvas

Hello!
Hope you all are doing well..  
Here is the canvas which measures 8″ square and 2″ deep. My base was some torn old book paper adhered with matte medium.I started layering on  acrylic paints  and watercolors using brushes, old scratchcard, and my fingers. After that i did some masking technique with Tim Holtz's stencil + bright shades of acrylic paint using a sponge also paint my wooden chipboard ''HOPE"' with bright shade. I did last layering with oil pastel colors & its make my canvas more beautiful. I used some mettle wire and adhered those with chipboard to give it complete look.

here is My latest project '' lets Hope - better things are coming'': mixed media canvas. Hope u like it :)




Visit also My facebook page  ,  my pinterest  ,  my instagram  

thanks for visit.. leave your love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Altered photo frame

Hello Everyone so here I come with Mixed Media Altered photo frame with Prima marketing Patina effect Paste.. first of all I used prim...